5 Stock Charts With Little Commentary

5 stock charts

Below are the five largest stock indexes on the planet by location.

These charts do not have cross currency influence and do not include dividends as they are indexes and not a tracking investment fund.

Largest
World Stock Index
BREAKING DOWN

world index

2nd Largest
US Stock Index
SIDEWAYS

[optin-monster-shortcode id=”i72q7lv1bxf4vi8trgun”]

us index

3rd Largest
International Developed Stock Index
BREAKING DOWN

INT_L DEVELOPED INDEX

4th Largest
Europe Stock Index
SIDEWAYS

EUROPE - SIDEWAYS

Fifth Largest
Emerging Markets Stock Index
BREAKING DOWN

EMERGING MARKET INDEX

So the world has the 1st, 3rd and 5th largest stock indexes breaking down, while the 2nd and 4th go sideways.

It’s going to be very hard for the sideways ones (US and Europe) to break to new highs while the rest of the world is breaking down.

And while all of this is happening. US Bonds are moving sideways, the US Dollar is moving up, the Euro is falling and commodities are moving higher.

In Your Corner,

RCPeck-Dig Signature.JPG     
RC Peck, CFP

P.S. If you don’t know the right symbols then that’s 100% of your problem. But if you do then you have solved [only] 10% of your problems. The other 90% of an investors problems can often be solved with this conversation.

Comments

Leave A Response